Tag line

A convention of my happenings and ideas



Monday, September 10, 2012

Going off the rails on a crazy train

Stop the train!  I want to get off!

There are too many firsts going on in my house lately and it's making me sad and melancholy and crazy.

First Day of big school for J - My baby is no longer a baby, he's going to big boy school.  Tear.

First time sleeping in a big bed for J - I had to finally take apart J's crib because the poor boy barely fit in there anymore.  I was using the fact that I hadn't sold the crib as an excuse for not taking it apart, but then an opportunity for a free twin bed came along and I couldn't pass it up.  Time to pack up the crib!  Taking that apart = sadness.  No more babies for me.

First big tooth falling out for C - If a gap toothed mouth isn't a sure sign that your baby is growing up, then I don't know what is.

Make it stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment