Tag line

A convention of my happenings and ideas



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Almost made it to Labor Day

C lost his front tooth today!

The thing had been wiggly for what seemed like months!  It was hanging on for dear life.  He pulled on it, hubs pulled on it, even I pulled on it (and God knows those things make me squeamish).  The sucker wouldn't budge. 

C was sitting at the table eating pudding and the tooth fell right out.  Pudding?  Pudding?  Really?

Anyway, it almost follows the losing-teeth-on-holidays trend we had going.  He lost his first tooth on Christmas Eve when J kicked him in the mouth.  His second tooth came out on St. Patrick's Day during a brawl in a bar (I kid, I kid, hubs pulled it out...at home).  And now this third tooth, almost made it to Labor Day.

He's got another wiggly in there (the other top tooth).  I'm thinking it's getting ready for a Halloween departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment