Tag line

A convention of my happenings and ideas



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lego Ninjago storage case


I saw these on Pinterest the other day and thought oh, what a good idea!  I can make those for C and J when we go on road/airplane trips!

So I bought two of these at Michael's:

But then I got to thinking that perhaps giving each of them a box would not be a good idea.  Mainly because J would eat the entire box right away.  He's an eater..that one.  So I decided they would share a box.  I saved one box for future travel snack tray purposes and now had an extra box that I didn't feel like going to return.

Worry not.  I put it to good use.  You know all those little Lego Ninjagos that you're always stepping on?  The ones with the sharp little weapons that embed themselves in the soles of your feet?  Yes, those.  They now have a home.


Add some green card stock (use double sided clear tape), glue some Ninjago eyes on it....

TADA!  Ninjago storage or travel case.  Your feet will thank you later.

3 comments: