Tag line

A convention of my happenings and ideas



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I've always had a thing for nice teeth

So...after having way too many people tell me that I should watch True Blood.  I finally gave in.  My friend M lent me her DVDs and I've been on a True Blood marathon for as long as I can remember (2-3 episodes per night, I'm on Season 3 right now).  This is dangerous because I have a highly obsessive, addictive personality.  Friends, Romans, Countrymen...do NOT introduce me to new shows...especially shows with excessive amounts of good looking men.  You have been warned.

The other day I saw a cute fellow and thought Hm...I like his teeth...they're nice and pointy They almost look fang-ish.

 
As if that weren't enough of a sign that it's time to cut back on the True Blood....


The other night when one of the many hot vampires on the show asks Sookie if she wants him to um...do bad things to her... I totally answered yes for her...out loud.  I mean, look at this... wouldn't you?



...and I don't usually like blondies, but this one's a total dreamboat.


And let's not forget about Sam and Jason...they are totally adorbs.


And theeeeen....just when I think I've got my hands full of hotties and cannot handle any more.... in comes Alcide.


Good Lord.

If there are any more fine men forthcoming in seasons 4 or 5, please give a girl a heads up. I may need an intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment